Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Week 3

This week went by fast and was pretty good. The language seems to be slowing down a lot now. I feel like we learned a ton the first two weeks and then after that it has slowed down a bit. But I'm sure I am probably still making progress even though I don't think I am. We just got 50+ Korean Missionaries today so we are now the biggest branch in the MTC. That's pretty crazy. I've grown really close to all the Elders in my district they are all such fun and Intelligent Elders.

It's crazy to think that everyone starts school in the next couple days or has(grace). So that's wild I can't believe that it's already that time again.

I have some of the best teachers here Brother Watts, he served in Seoul Nam(Seoul south, my mission) and is such an awesome fun guy he is also super good at keeping us interested in what he is teaching and love when he is our teacher for class. Sister Zundell is our other teacher and she is from provo and served her mission in Seoul and she knows Lexis and Jeff. So its a pretty small world I guess. 

I miss everyone a lot at home and hope everyone is doing good. I love you all Elder Allen!


Love Elder Allen



No comments:

Post a Comment