Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Second Week

This week was pretty good. We had the chance to hear from the apostle Neil L. Anderson and he gave a really awesome talk 
 The food here really sucks so I have a hard time eating. It makes my stomach upset all the time. I try best to eat something at least. 
Niel L. Anderson gave a talk on keeping your fire burning and it was really good. I do Choir every time so we were able to be in the room with him and not have to watch it over the TV. I also was on the tv a lot because I was sitting right where they always put the camera when the choir sings and it was broadcasted to the all the MTCs. The Choir is so fun! 
The Korean Branch is so awesome, everyone in our branch are allstars! We all play volleyball together and we always just take over 1 side of a court and kill everyone we play against. The korean has been coming slowly and my vocabulary really sucks but I'm one of the faster ones at reading Korean in my district so that's pretty cool. I like how the korean symbols look and my hand writing is a lot nicer in korean than it is in english so that's a good thing. The korean language looks a lot easier then all the asian languages because we actually have an alphabet and only have one writing style instead of 4 like japanese. haha It's fun to read things in korean I mean I don't understand what any of the words mean but I know how to read the characters. We have a lesson pretty much everyday now and they have to be in Korean so its pretty crazy. We have to try and teach people by the spirit while trying to understand what they are saying and then figure out how to respond. So lessons can be rough but are last lesson with our first investigator we invited her to be baptized once she knew the things were true and she said yes. We had planned for that to be the last thing we were going to say but then all the sudden we all fealt the spirit and started testifying and bring up scriptures for her to read in korean and brought up a bunch of other things from our little korean book of things to say it was a pretty cool lesson. 

I miss everyone back at home and hope everyone is doing good. I love you all 

Love Elder Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment