Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Made it to my first P Day!

The MTC has been very stressful but when you get her everyone just tells you to make it to sunday! It also has been tons of fun I have the coolest district here! All the guys are so much fun to be around and are so crazy. 

I've seen a lot of my friends back from home Elder Garry, Elder Choi, Elder Hanks, Elder Miller, Elder Lilywhite, Elder Peterson. These are just a few I can think of off the top of my head but its exciting to seee all my friends while I'm here. 

The korean Language is incredibly hard and challenging but ill figure it out somehow. I've learned a lot since I've been here like how Open and close a Prayer and how to write and read in Korean. The language will come just slowly...

I'm in a trio it's pretty fun but can also be challenging because you have to drag along the two others sometimes. My companions are both very cool. Elder Dygert is from South Weber as he calls it haha. And Elder Burdett is from Boneville. They are both really awesome and spirtitual guys. 

I hope everyone at home is doing good I miss you all a tons! 

I love you all Elder Allen



No comments:

Post a Comment